Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 02:18 PM   #15
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Someone with a Windsport should answer this question, but if the main battery disconnect switch is inside the coach, then it probably is the one. In the Axis/Vegas, the Use/Store switch is just inside the door as you enter. That should be where the switch is so you can reach it and turn on the interior lights. In the Axis there are two other 50 amp circuit breakers - one in the house battery box and one in the front of the engine for the chassis battery. In my boats, I had a “main battery switch” which was a 3 way switch with a red handle that could connect and disconnect the starting and house batteries. I put one of those in one Of my RVs. Our use/store switch is a rocker switch which says Use/Store.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum