Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 09:20 PM   #2427
SoCalGlide

Brand: Still Looking
State: California
THOR #10287
Wow!

What a wealth of information for Hurricane/Windsport owners in general, and more specifically, 29M owners. I'm just about half way through this thread, but I had to stop and give a shout out and thank Jerry and the whole crew for sharing the mods, updates, and insights you all come up with on your rigs.

Like most, the DW and I started out tent camping. We've been boondocking for the last 11 years or so with a couple different toy haulers. But our interests are changing, and it's time for us to quit playing in the dirt. We still love the desert and will never completely give it up though. We're just going to be a little more comfortable when we're there.

Supposedly, we started our quest for a MH just this past Sunday, and we were going to take our time checking out different units. The 29M was already on my radar, and as soon as my wife, Becky, stepped into one, it was all over but the shouting. It checks off nearly all of the boxes, and we'll likely get serious about getting a 29M right after the holidays.

Thanks again, I've still got a bunch of reading to do, so I'm gonna get back at it.

Dave

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.