Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Synergy Warrior
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 06:45 PM   #4
Dragon70

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.0
State: Colorado
THOR #2581
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLovers View Post
OMG Drivability! The Mercedes chassis is the bomb. It drives better than some cars. My dear wife absolutely refused to drive the big RV so for years I spent all my time behind the wheel then exhausted at the destination. (not much fun) She test drove this, liked it and was willing to drive it plus it's one of the best looking RV's on the market for it's size. Like all new RV's it had more than it's share of crappy quality issues on the coach portion. Now guess what? We bought this and I hardly ever let the dear wife drive. It's a pleasure to drive so I do almost all of it till. :-)
I ran across your post quite by accident and while I typically no longer read your posts as you never miss a chance to bash Thor (you know the pieces of crap) this one caught my eye as I couldn't believe you traded one piece of crap for another (your words not mine). So what exactly is your gig anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLovers View Post
Thor builds crap and everyone knows it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum