Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Synergy Warrior
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 01:35 AM   #7
Druff

Brand: Still Looking
Model: 2019 Coachman Catalina
State: Wisconsin
THOR #5432
Last year we took tours of several RV factories in Elkhart IN. I could see why they all come out flawed. The workers are literally flying on harnesses throwing pieces and parts at the campers. They are paid to make so many campers in a workday. The quicker they work the sooner they can go home, with the same pay.

I totally agree with you Pete, I see many post on here of people ranting and raving about there coaches being at repair facilities for months on end for loose fittings and crooked cabinet doors and such. Every TT or 5er we've had before this all had the same issues. I guess I am just a tinkerer by nature, if I see a loose screw I fix it. In 20 yrs I've brought 1 camper, 1 time, to the dealer for a leaky shower pan, when I got it back it still leaked. The pipe was solid but the shower pan had some flex to it. I went to home store and bought a flexible joint to put in the pipe so it could move with the rig, problem solved. Since then I have just fixed everything myself.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum