Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 04:46 PM   #4
revjeffrey
Site Team

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 Windjammer
State: Illinois
THOR #7074
If you're still parking in your driveway my suggestion would be Costco or Sam's Club Samsung SmartCam plug it in anytime someone comes near your rig it will email you footage video sound of the person their car Etc if it's in your driveway it's just hooking up to your WiFi for $79 next time you'll at least know who stole your vehicle I used four of them them all over the house when I leave if you have an alarm system great but you never know who it is these cameras film 24/7 for $79 in my opinion the best protection you could get. I keep one pointing out on my front porch in case I have a delivery I could see the boxes I called the neighbor and ask them if they can please grab my box off the porch also films every single car driving past my house for protection. They do detect movement and any type of sound you will get a video on your phone immediately.
Hellwig 7718 Front Sway Bar & 7180 Rear Sway Bar
Koni FSD Front Shocks 8805-1042 / Koni FSD Rear Shocks 8805-1043
revjeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum