Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 12:52 PM   #14
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Willis,

The hose for the ice maker in mine connects under the lower drawer in the kitchen cabinet (next to the fridge). You can try disconnecting that and see if gravity will allow the line to drain or possibly get a large syringe to try and suck the antifreeze out of the line. There is no actual drain for the ice maker.

My suggestion would be to try draining the line and then let the ice maker run while rolling down the road. Just keep empting the ice bucket until the cubes are clear.

Within the next week I'll drain my water tank and run a test to see how the Kantleak really functions. Curious minds need to know. I am interested is seeing if one or two gallons is sufficient to go through all the fixtures or if this will be a five gallon operation. I honestly doubt a couple of gallons of antifreeze in the water tank will be sufficient for the pump to draw it out and send it to the faucets. Bottom line is at what percentage of tank capacity will the pump no longer draw water?

More to follow, I'm sure.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum