Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 04:54 PM   #239
magicbus

Brand: Still Looking
State: California
THOR #1494
Sure, they were about 695 each for synthetic leather and lithium battery pack. 595 without the battery, and just the plugin. We measured carefully to make sure they fit. The fit and clearance was perfect. The front foot comes right to the edge of the slide. I can put mine up with the slide in.

Dont know measurements of other generations of this style or other models. Double check if you consider buying.

The chairs are firm, but they have other models, dont know if theyd fit. Living Spaces furniture has them, but we bought at a private store in Murrietta, California. We first saw them at a private store in AZ. Google the link for store locations.

A critical feature for us is the height of the seat when placed on the slide platform. These seats were low enough to begin with.

We searched many, many brands, this was the best fit. A love seat config is also available in this style for about 1200.

Most appealing about these chairs is the power battery feature and endless angles. Especially nice for watching the high mounted tv. The back on these is more upright than most chairs we have seen. Others make you lean back too much even if the chair is upright. We did not like Lambright or any other models we saw at Camping world, Quartzsite, or any rv shows.

Also, my husband hard wired a power strip into the junction box and set it in between the chairs.

These are by far better than any chairs we have seen at any rv show. These are not advertised as rv chairs

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.