Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:26 AM   #2475
pengoquin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29m
State: Idaho
THOR #5564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeride View Post
Thanks SuperD for the suggestion. Pulled out the back & bottom panels under the sink. Found what I believe was the “kinked” hose causing the leak when opening and closing the slide and rerouted to avoid “kinkage”. At the same time, I removed the extra 5 feet of heater ducting the factory left on and switched the sink hot and cold water supplies to where they should have been to start. Three repairs in one location! Thanks Thor.

Happy New Year’s to all of you.
We had similar problem, very little hot water going to the bathroom sink or shower when the slide was out. Pulled the under sink cover and rearranged the pinched lines to fix it. I also found some of lines are routed thru and accessible from the storage compartment that houses the sewer hookup. If you don't already have them, I suggest getting schematics for all your unit's plumbing, electrical, vents, etc from Thor.

2017 Windsport 29m
2017 Chev Colorado Crew Cab Diesel 4X4 Toad
pengoquin is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum