Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #1
Moondoggie

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.1
State: Arkansas
THOR #6634
Levelers are stuck

Ok, I'm trying to get my RV out to take it to the service department to fix the last three problems I've had. Now my levelers are stuck and won't retract. When I turn the key I get several loud warning beeps, then all five lights on the control panel (the ones in a column on the left, "wait", "jacks down" "Low Voltage","Engage Park Brake" and "Excess Angle".) are lit.
None of the leveling buttons are responsive and nothing else is lit up, only the lights in the column.
I had problems last night with trying to retract my slides. They kept getting out of sync. I went through the reset procedure from the control panel under the RV and finally got the slides in. I'm wondering if this jack problem is related. Another thing it could be is that it's been pretty cold here. It's 17 degrees now.
Finally, I've read the section of the manual that says how to retract the jacks manually but I'm not sure I know where to find the individual cartridge valves.
Any help would be appreciated.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.