Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 09:24 PM   #7
mtntrek

Brand: DRV
Model: ES 38RSSA
State: Montana
THOR #5034
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
Described where? (By your iniitial post and perhaps WFR tech support) Not sure what you mean by doorbell wire? WiFi Ranger is telling me that there should be a POE Injector with in the Rangers supply side. Not just a 16 gage wire (guessing) that runs from the 12 volt source to the switch to the Ranger. (My investigation confirms this fact)
POE injection is just that, It provides usable power for some devices over an 802.xx Ethernet infrastructure via cat-x cabling. In the case of the WFR that is supplied in these particular applications the 12VDC is injected via the house 12VDC. to the appropriate terminals which is more or less what an Ubiquiti POE injector (or any other modular product) would do. I was also under the "illusion" that there was more there, than actually is.
DRV Suites ES-38RSSA #9679
GM Denali 3500HD-Max 4x, CC, 8' DRW
EZGo-TXT, Yamaha-G22E, CC Precedent
mtntrek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.