Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 01:04 PM   #4
bharrisv65

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37YT
State: Tennessee
THOR #10421
What did you do to fix yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laco View Post
The ceiling AC ducts are really nothing more than channels cut in the foam insulation between the ceiling and the roof. Also the AC units discharge air into the ducts in only one direction, so there are a number of things that can cause the ducts to discharge air unevenly. I had that same issue in my former DP, and again in the Gemini.
Okay, that's a start as I was thinking there might be something running the length of the MH but made out of metal, etc. If there are truly just channels cut in the insulation, that's pretty darn chintzy in my opinion but, then again, these MH builds aren't always the most technical and quality minded...

What did you do, if anything to address your issues with your previous MH's...take back to the dealer, factory, fix yourself or not fix at all? Just curious, thanks!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum