Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 11:01 AM   #2
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
The heat comes through the floor registers and AC through the ceiling. I noticed on my ND that at least one of the floor registers (in the bedroom) had a piece of the foil backed insulation blocking the airflow coming out of the register when running the heat. You may also want to check in the storage compartments and make sure a heater duct did not pop loose. This reminds me that I need to go through and check all of the registers before my next trip out.

As a note, I believe the airflow through the registers is not what I would expect. This is for both the heat and AC and is throughout the coach except for the vents at the AC air returns. Not sure if my expectations are high or if something is amiss. I will add however, that the furnace does warm the coach and the AC units cools as well. Both of the systems were run more than once during my shakedown.

If I'm not mistaken the GT is the 37 footer that does not have the fireplace, so the furnace would be your major source of heat.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.