RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Slide topper
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 06:41 PM   #5
Fid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: North Carolina
THOR #3851
I have destroyed my slide topper on the passenger slide of my Mirarmar 34.3 TWICE. The first was a missed turn that put me in downtown St. Augustine, FL. The slide topper caught tree branch which ripped the metal bracket from one of the sides. I had to remove the entire slide topper after we found a place to park.

The second time was another wrong turn that put us in downtown Indianapolis on a very narrow 4 lane road with lots of traffic. This time a telephone pole took off my passenger side mirror and the slide topper.

The first time I thought it could be fixed but it was cheaper to just replace the entire topper for $500 installed. The second time I just completely removed it and have not replaced it as of yet. I think I probably could replace it myself for about $300 to $400.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.