Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New to RVs
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 08:42 PM   #23
thor293

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 29.3
State: Ohio
THOR #1620
Flyfishgrl, you will never buy an rv that doesn't have issues but the majority are usually easy fixes that you can do yourself. I'm sure if you are looking at Rv's you are more than capable of fixing things. If you think you will be needing your dealer to fix stuff then you need to really feel comfortable with the dealer and his abilities. I would research them for reviews and ask on the forums about them. You will never find a dealer everyone like I doubt but a large % of + reviews would be my guide. This may cost you a little more than the discount dealer but it is a trade off. We bought ours at camping world of Indianapolis and I can guarantee you they will never see the coach again or me as a customer. A lot of camping world have bad reps but there are certainly some good ones out there. I could have just had bad luck. Good luck in your search and hope you find what you like!
Camping World Indianapolis, worst dealer EVER experienced
thor293 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.