Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Firearms
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 01:51 PM   #29
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by axis earl View Post
I've read all of these posts regarding firearms being carried in the RVs and there have been good points made. I just hate to see the conversation get into the realm of watching mainstream media and the gun control debate. The question initially was how to legally carry a firearm in the RV when crossing the country. One of the reasons I follow this forum is because people seem to be able to talk about a subject, i.e., RVing and leave the heated debates out completely. Just like talking about suspension modifications, etc., what works for one may not work for others. It is the same thing with firearms. If you don't carry and don't have the interest or experience at this point in your life, you should probably skip it when it comes to firearms in the RV.
I don’t think anyone has been disrespectful or “holy than thou”. I actually thought it was kind of nice that we could all have a courteous discussion on this contentious issue and all respect other’s views. The people on this forum from all over the US are pretty generally nice, respectful people. That’s one reason I like it so much.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum