Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: The Thor Survey
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 04:54 PM   #18
jfreitas

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 34J
State: Florida
THOR #8707
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissapointed owner View Post
Bought our 2018 THOR on 11-18-2017 and just got the survey letter on 1-15-2018. The survey link does not exist! There are several repairs that need to be made and most were pointed out the day of purchase. They had us fill out a "we owe" document promising to get the issues corrected asap. Two months later and they still keep giving me the run around. Nothing but excuses! Very poor management at the Cocoa Florida dealership.
Sounds like a dealer issue. Did you buy from Camping world? That would explain alot.

I purchase back in July from CW and had a decent purchase experience but i learned ALOT in a little bit of time about CW's service/customer service. Best thing i can suggest is to stay on top of them until something happens. Call everyday, and then call Thor and give them your VIN # and they will tell you if work is approved and will even tell you if parts have been ordered for the repair. Do yourself a favor and do not just take the dealers word on it.

I had alot of issues and was not happy with Thor when i realized alot of the issues were dealer cause. I am not defending Thor as they have alot of work they need to do with CQ before a unit leave but dont let a terrible dealer sour your enthusiasm toward your new rig.

P.S. I got a call from Thor 3 weeks after purchase but never got a letter for an online survey.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.