Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 05:30 AM   #2510
Wrpt58

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2016 Hurricane 29M
State: California
THOR #8249
Jerry,
The shower floor in my and other 29M's is soft around the drain, when you stand on the drain showering. This is due to the HUGE hole cut for the shower drain trap. Several of us have "fixed" this soft spot by accessing the drain trap thru the passenger rear tire well and supporting the tub with some carefully measured and very painfully installed wood supports.
You can see the access panel by looking up from the top of the passenger Rear wheel. I'm sure Red will get back to you with his photos, but in the meantime, I'll look for the area of the forum that I posted mine and get back to you.
Wrpt58 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum