Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 03:29 AM   #8
Tomspen

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Tennessee
THOR #1434
A newbie question. I put my Axis in the shop March 3 for a windshield replacement and just got it back today. When it went into the shop it was winterized. One other item they had to fix was the black and grey holding tank gauge lights were switched. I guess to fix this problem they had to de-winterize it because there was still water in the grey tank. So my questions is, if I turn on the hot water knob on any faucet and water flows that means that the hot water heater has water in it? To get hot water all I should have to do is turn on the hot water heat switch and let the water get hot.

Thanks for your understanding. I'm a first timer and the dealer could not go over these items at orientation because the unit was winterized.

Tom

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum