Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 06:25 PM   #22
Rocky49

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 22 GOC (aka 22E)
State: Alberta
THOR #7302
Lincoln as Toad

Dear RVer,

I think you were wise to do it yourself. Like others I agree you are a brave guy to take a 5 day old car apart to tow capability. However you are also wise to do it yourself rather than having an RV dealer do it. At least the RV dealers that the members of this list regularly complain about. I was a Ford Fanatic for a while in the early 1970s, went back to them for a 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid which was a disaster in so many ways. They switched me to GM and I have been happy there, so happy in fact my 2014 Thor is powered by a GM V8 workhorse platform. Nice toad, I would have driven it a few miles before doing the mod, but if you trust Lincoln then why not convert it right away.

Your work looks neat and tidy and professional, much better than when I would get my Escape back from my local Ford dealer!!!

Rocky in Alberta, Canada

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum