Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 12:24 AM   #5
TxTig

Model: Challenger LX
State: Arkansas
THOR #6651
Ok. How crazy is this. We had just pulled into an RV Park for an overnight stop on our way back home with our Challenger. Saw the notice about the recall so we pulled out our fire extinguisher to try to see if it was under the recall. While we are looking at it, my wife looks our the window and there is a lot smoke pouring out from a 5th wheel trailer two spots down. We go outside and a lady comes out of the trailer and frantically says that her trailer is on fire. So, I go in and the whole wall next to her cooktop is up in flames. I hit it with the extinguisher and knock it down quite a bit. I had to go out for a breath then went back in and hit it again. The fire department arrived about 10 min later but it was out at that point. I sure glad it worked. What are the odds that we would need it just as we were checking it out?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.