Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 01:12 AM   #16
Budman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2014 Hurricane 34E
State: Alabama
THOR #6181
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainsam View Post
The manual states on page 10 that Voice Activation is not available on all models.
That's fine, as I've said multiple times, if I don't like it I will send it back!!!! But, It may very well have it also!!!!

And I think I have said I really don't care a whole lot if it doesn't have voice activation. Since the beginning of the thread, original post, I was asking does it handle car and RV or just the RV options. Since then I stated I need updated maps. Other than that, I think it will fit my needs.

Thanks Sage, as that's the kind of thing I have seen also. It amazes me how many bridges are hit and marked, even on interstates and not only on back roads.

I enjoy back roads now that I am retired and I usually depend on a US highway and that hasn't failed me yet, with or w/o a GPS. Thx, Dennis.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.