Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 11:54 AM   #22
UrbanTarzan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #10463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
I just bought a 2018 Kymco Super 8 150X for putting on the RV. I have less tha 100 miles on it so far. A scooter is the best way to get around Key West plenty of parking for a scooter and it is a blast. Parking is limited for cars . We go to Key West at least three times a year. Boyd’s RV park is only 6 miles to downtown. I also have a Yamaha Tmax 550cc that I sometime bring but it is a pain putting on and off the carrier because it is so big. According to what I read after break in you can expect a top speed of around 55mph. Make sure you read the manuel and follow the break in procedure.
I'm very interested in what you think of your Kymco. The dealers by me don't have any in stock to look at but all say "I can have one here in 24hrs if you buy it" . Kinda crappy way of doing business IMO but that's what I'm left with.
How is it with 2 people power wise? I have no intention of hwy riding , but want to be able to keep up at say 45-50 mph.
Does it handle well?
Does it feel well made?
Any other observations you have would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Chris

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.