Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 09:07 PM   #29
UrbanTarzan

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: South Carolina
THOR #10463
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanTarzan View Post
Thanks Kev !
I think I'm going to get one today !!
Ok so after picking up the Motorhome at Camping World (getting stuff done that ...uh..should have been done before it left the factory...so on and so on..) I went to the Kymco dealer, well they didn't have the Super 8 150x as promised.
Not a total loss as they had several other scooters there that I wanted to compare anyway and he said he'll make it worth my while to come back tomorrow morning when the 150x gets there.
They did have a 2015 PCX 150 with 3,000 miles for $2500 ..immaculate! So I'll see tomorrow.
I really like the look of the Kymco though.
I didn't fit on many of the Vespa style scooters with straight handle bars..my knees hit the grips. I'm 6'4" 220 lbs .
Pretty psyched though about the idea of a scooter.
Hopefully there will be a new pony in the stable tomorrow

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum