RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 03:52 PM   #6
blw2

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 31L
State: Florida
THOR #908
no idea about the antenna, except that it would be an excellent idea for them to put an interlock switch like that...at least to an alarm or light.... maybe not a kill switch though....

I'm reminded of the Nissan pickup truck I had way back in college. I think that thing was a 1984 model. I'd be driving down the road, then randomly every now an then....not often...the thing would just die like someone flipped a switch. I got real quick at hitting the clutch and rolling to the shoulder. I found that if I kept trying to restart it NEVER would....but if I'd just let it rest for a couple minutes, it would restart every time, like nothing ever happened. i never could figure it out. ended up taking it to a mechanic, who eventually figured out it was the relay that controlled the electric fuel pump

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.