Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 02:59 AM   #36
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanTarzan View Post
Ok so here's the scooter update.
Went to the dealer today and saw the Kymco 150x . It was just to small for me , loved it ! But the floor boards are flat above the lower frame and my knees were just too high . If I had room to put my feet (size 13) forward more or even back a little more it would have been fine . I even asked about changing the handle bars , after a quick look by one of the mechs he Saud there isn't enough slack in the cables to make it work.
So I loved the scoot but it's not for me.
The good news is I didn't leave empty handed and there is a new Pony in the stable! LOL
I got the Honda PCX 150 ..very sweet ride and the more contoured frame and floor boards gives me so much more room and its perfect.
Here are some pics
Congrats. Your smile says it all. You can’t go wrong with that bike looks great. I’m sure you will have a blast with it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum