Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 01:13 PM   #1
Pam&Mike

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #9599
Exclamation Freedom Elite 29FE Propane hose leak

Well after filling my onboard propane tank, its empty the next morning with nothing running. so started checking it out and soap testing all connections. test all the connections I could access from the outside of the coach. nothing found. so under the MH I went locating the routes used for the propane. I found a long hose running from the tank to a manifold behind the driver rear tires. I could hear a small leak sound. Well guess what???? the feed hose is clamped to the frame in a few places EXCEPT over the rear axle!! it had come in contact with the rear U bolts for the leaf springs ,wearing a small hole in it. this is with less than 3000 miles on the rig. All other owners please check your MHs !!! This could have been very dangers if I stored my camper in a closed storage.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.