Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 07:34 PM   #2553
cobia13

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.3
State: Georgia
THOR #7779
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmihalk View Post
Bring a multimeter and test every outlet and USB port. Check the ladder to make sure it is firmly bolted to the rear, you will find out if there is any give when you go up to check the roof! Look at the flooring and wallpaper to see if any fasteners have "popped" and left a bulge. Make sure all equipment can power on and works, including all things on the dashboard and in the kitchen. As stated already, check the holding tanks... you should be able to just use fresh water and have just water come out. Tire pressure should also be checked - they shouldn't be at the max pressure, or you will have a hard ride.

Most of all, take your time!

The last item is the best ! Take your time !! Next time I buy I will most certainly go over everything before I sign on the dotted line . Learned a lesson first time .

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.