Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 11:56 AM   #11
jdkirk

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini
State: Alabama
THOR #7475
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
Ear tags for cows work great! Hang a few at selected locations and no more creepy crawlers. The ear tags also keep mud dobber hornets from building nests. I buy a box of tags from Tractor Supply once a year and hang with small zip ties, I put two in the engine compartment.
Hi
We also have a Gemini. Parked all summer, in driveway,while building pavilion never had a problem. Winterized and parked under pavilion, and had , by the looks of there droppings a whole colony. Tried irish spring bar soap. They ate it. Currently using several ways.
1. Dryer sheets on counter tops, in cabinet
2. Product at home depot, is small sawdust bag scented with pepper mint. Put on dash,and around drivers compartment.
3.theres a product on internet, its a oily spray that you spray under carriage. Not alot of room to move around down there, but this is war.
3.glue traps work,but after temperature drops are useless.
4.we have a dog that thinks its his camper, so just for the wimter I put one of those plastic box traps with poison. If you are lucky enough to find carcass make sure dog don't get ahold of it. Bait box gets thrown away during summer.
5.actual pepper mint spray.
Haven't tried a flame thrower yet. But like I said ,this is war. Good luck ,hope u share your results, and hope to hear from any outher rv's who had luck with a product.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum