Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 08:26 PM   #8
brucev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: California
THOR #2544
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTR10 View Post
I'm baffled. As I talked about in an earlier thread my leveler panel shows low voltage. Yesterday I plugged my Windsport 29M into our house in preperation on doing some work on it today. For fun I decided to Check on the low voltage signal and boom all was fine. This morning all was still fine. I had left the store/use switch in use. Today I had the furnace on, a tv and some lights while a friend changed out the in dash stereo and added a new monitor.A few hours later I started the engine, to check the new monitor, and the leveler panel showed low voltage. I can't remember how long I was in the use or store position today because at some point I switched it. I don't know if it makes a difference but the use/store button is acting a little funny. Sometime I have to push it a few times for it to switch. HELP!
Are you still using the stock coach batteries, do you have any other battery related issues? When ours was new I was getting the low bat error all the time and couldn't get it to work. My batteries would go dead in just a couple weeks. The coach was new but I replaced the junk batteries with Interstates and now all is fine and has been since 2015. Keep in mind that the engine has to be running with the parking brake on. I rarely get the error now and when I do, I just let the engine run a couple minutes and all is well again. Good luck and don't give up, you will get it figure out.
brucev is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum