Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 02:42 PM   #1
Pat and Renee

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ohio
THOR #1607
Vegas In Motion Satelite Roof Mount Location?

I just got off the phone with the dealer who is installing a Wineguard Road Master in Motion Satetlite on my 2016 Vegas 25.1

Wineguard told him to mount in center of MH and a certain distance away from edge. The bracket thor is not in the ideal spot and I'm being told it would be off center more to the front near passenger side of MH

It may work just fine being there but it could look kinda stupid 2 foot off center and maybe take longer to obtain signal.

I was thinking of making a sheet metal bracket that would raise the satetlite up allow for it to be center on roof and also meet Winguard recomendations.

I'm sure they make this and if not I'm sure I could have it made of heavy gauge sheet metal.

Wondering if anyone has install a roof mounted satertile dish and if so any comments or suggestion would be great.

Thanks in advance

Sure there will be more post once we start to use the MH

Pat and Renee

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum