Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 01:43 AM   #13
Infinityrver

Brand: Still Looking
State: Indiana
THOR #234
Walkingstick,

Your statement is very true. It all boils down to recreation priorities. What do you like to do. And when do you feel it is the right time to get financing for that fun item.

Yes, as different opinions of the economy play on peoples minds they want to do something. People watch what other people are doing. If somebody is spending money on recreational vehicles, whatever it may be, it gets contageous.

Today, I have seen a new Harley in the back of a pick-up truck. I've seen temporary registration plates on a new pick-up. I went to an RV show and witnessed young people in negotions of purchasing new campers.

We were set to make a purchase of another 5er in '09. Was it the right time? No. We had the money. It was the unknown of the economy that stopped us and everyone else in America. Eventually and slowly we have watched America start making purchases, again. Early 2012 was when we made that particular purchase for our Infinity RV.

History has always shown the people that make wise purchases and people that should not make purchases, but they do. That will never change, no matter what the economy.

2012 Infinity 3850RL
2011 Ford F-350 FX4 6.7 Diesel
Infinityrver is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum