Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 10:50 PM   #32
Orca

Brand: DRV
Model: Fullhouse
State: Manitoba
THOR #10343
The landing gear on my Fullhouse would leak up or down regardless of using the auto retract. When the trailer was parked the gear would leak down until the rams were fully retracted and the front was on the ground. I then got the trailer up enough to put the truck under and hitch up. It took only a few hours for the rams to leak down enough to touch the ground. I can drive nonstop for about 8 hours and if the rams chose to leak down during that time i would not know it until they contacted the road with dangerous consequences. And THAT is why it is a safety issue.
As it turned out Lippert did change the rams out on a good will warrenty but i had to drive 1500 miles and pay for accomodation at my expense. It was a big job and took 3 guys 9hrs to do but so far they are still holding up.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum