Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 01:53 AM   #15
wayneroe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Illinois
THOR #8503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
That is NOT a favorable forecast...
But I got an email from my Technician: the final parts needed are on schedule to be delivered next Friday.
I might be having an early conclusion to this interminable wait!
(Over four Months so far...)
Still waiting for my new window shade. Monday, Thor told me it had been shipped on the 15th. UPS tracking # showed it was received at the dealership on the 17th. Checked back with the dealer and they said nope, they had not received it. Called Thor back, another person told me the same thing the first one had. Again, the dealer insisted they had not received it, but did receive some small window screen clips they had ordered for me. Called Thor for the third time in 24 hours and this time the woman I got on the phone said the dealer was right, they were still waiting for the shade to come from the manufacturer with no ETD. I told my wife the dealer is waiting for the part to come from Thor, Thor is waiting for it to come from the manufacturer, the manufacturer is waiting for the raw materials to come from a third world country, and the third world country is waiting for the Predident to say something nice about them. [emoji16]
FMCA #F479085
Good Sam #848205704
wayneroe is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum