Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 11:27 PM   #9
Kevad

State: California
THOR #10665
I will call Thor tomorrow Wednesday 2/7 and if necessary CW. I'm going to have someone retract I purchased the RV from CW in Newhall as La MIRADA & San Marcos don't sell RVs only repairs and sales of camper equipment and strongly recommend warranty repairs be done at Newhall. How do I change the pre-set water pressure regulator, where is it and how expensive is it to get an adjustable set higher to like the 53psi you use. Is the water pressure regulator regulating both city supplied and fresh tank? Is hot water line separately regulated vs cold?

Jacks are not meant to level but on the side of the slide-out especially which causes a slight dip when extended I've noticed there is a notch recovery or some re-leveling of about an inch or so but I've had to use the hard 'plastic' leveling blocks like LEGOs which work ok & fairly easily but I'd rather have the HWH auto leveling system you have [emoji3]! Does your hot water supply the same pressure out each faucet and especially the shower as your cold. Per Girard the system works best just using the hot water side lowering the temp water is heated on their control panel to either 115 or as others suggest to 105 but right now the hot water side puts out way less force or pressure than the cold and I'm not sure how to check or fix that which essentially requires that I slowly and very slightly turn on a bit of cold water so the combined force out is at least enough to shower. But I'll try your fix to replace my regulator and install one set to like 53psi if it's not too hard. By the way can you safely go even higher to like 55 or 57 psi?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum