Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 01:13 AM   #15
wayneroe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3
State: Illinois
THOR #8503
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneroe View Post
I was also surprised that our coach did not have satellite radio built in. Most of the cheapest car radios now have built in Sirius XM and a free trial period. I purchased the Onyx Plus satellite radio, mounted it on the dash, and run through the AUX port on the Axxera radio.
I also tried to use the mirroring procedure to mirror a smart phone or tablet to the Axxera radio using an HDMI connector. To my surprise, my Samsung Galaxy Tablet does not have this capability. I intended to buy a USB to HDMI adapter to attach to the USB on the tablet, then run an HDMI cable to the Axxera as described in the Axxera user's guide. Samsung discontinued support for this option because they said the USB to HDMI connector caused serious issues with the tablet. The iPhone and iPad have that option. So, if I want to mirror navigation to the Axxera, I use my iPhone. I have considered changing to a Galaxy smart phone, but am concerned it might have the same limitation as the tablet if I try to mirror it to the Axxera. Does anyone else have a samsung Galaxy phone and know whether this does work or not?
FMCA #F479085
Good Sam #848205704
wayneroe is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum