Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 11:14 PM   #7
Miramar Owner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 34.4
State: Iowa
THOR #4488
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdub View Post
No big trips planned yet. Staying close to get use to the coach and practice setting it up. Researching on what modifications I might make for ride stability. I think if I don't do that first I will be tired at the end of any long trip. I will post pictures soon. It went from dealer to indoor storage.
Just an FYI...I used mine for a couple trips before taking it to my "truck guy" to check the alignment. It was way off and beginning to wear the tires with only about 2,000 miles. He aligned it, added Safe-T-Plus for the front and a larger track bar on the rear. I now drive mostly one handed and can handle cross winds of 15 to 25 mph with out creating white knuckles.

I asked him about the CHF (cheap handling fix) and he did not recommend it. Since he does a lot of RV's and large trucks I trust him so I didn't have that done.

Good luck on your research!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum