Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 12:50 AM   #3
rvfigs

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Fleetwood Flair 31E
State: New York
THOR #2025
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyvarga View Post
Hello and thank you for the add! We have a 2015 Axis 24.1 that we bought in May of 2016. Hubby, me, and our English Springer "Stan" have been in and around Colorado, but have never taken it any great distance. Now that I'm retiring on Feb. 28th, we are planning on taking off towards Florida as soon as we can get some things done to it: tire pressure monitor (like the semi drivers have), solar panel system to charge house batteries (we'll be doing a lot of boon docking), mounting a bike rack onto the ladder, etc. etc. Don't know when we'll be ready to leave, but looking forward to it!

How do I find any postings that address making good use of space such as the closet, the over-head cabinets, the empty wall behind the toilet, etc.?

Thanks again!
Welcome to the family. A lot of terrific folks in this community who are very passionate about helping people.

Enjoy your 24.1...it is a sweet rig.

Congrats.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum