Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: New RVers
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 11:34 PM   #12
K9Piper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis RUV 24.1
State: New York
THOR #9288
New Forum StepOut

StepOut a happy congrats to you folks. Going full time have to be somewhat easy but hard as well. Loading up the coach has to be so happy as freedom will win you over but the downsizing has to be somewhat sad in it own way. As you leave your base camp a hole bunch of memories will stay behind and that will likely be the sad part.
The planning for the move into full timing has to be fast crazy in it own way but I would think of pure excitement as the new journey begins. The planning and the What's around the corner and the are we there yet has to give one a feeling of being a Free Bird just taking flight on a sweet soft breeze...wow! Many of us would say , boy I could do that in a flash while others like me , the bride and the dog would be a bit more like can we??? Is it for us??? As well as a bunch of other OH MY's!
So when that day in the future happens March 1, fire er up and put the wind to your back. Travel safe, be happy and let himself be your copilot and take it to the moon and back! Enjoy your new adventure and be safe.
I'm 100% new at this RVMH thing and this forum and it's folks have assisted me in many issues with solid advice. They , even though we have never met, will guide along the way and I expect like myself will love reading about your adventure as they might just hitch a ride on your journey. All the best folks! < K9Piper <

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.