Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 12:55 AM   #7
axis earl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: S.O.B.
State: California
THOR #3483
Quote:
Originally Posted by micamper View Post
I had the same reaction. We looked at a Winnebago View 24D. It had much better leg room and the whole area up front was roomier. I think that it is easier to find diesel today than it was years ago. We are still looking but the Winnebago may be what we are looking for.
Thanks for the replies everyone.
Fred
We looked at and drove a 24V Winnebago View which has the twin beds in back just like our Axis. Bumpy ride and felt claustrophobic unlike the open feeling of the Axis. Yes, I also put money into the suspension of our Axis but it would have ticked me off more to do the same thing to the View when it would have cost us almost double the money to buy. Our RV service center has a complete suspension rebuild kit just for the Mercedes Sprinter chassis.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum