Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 06:21 PM   #7
steve76

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 22FE
State: Washington
THOR #8606
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenjudy View Post
Hi everybody, This is a great find for me. Thanks to you folks, I have already solved so many problems, some that I didn't even know that I had! We have a new, to us, 2015 Vegas 25.2.

I don't have a lot of RV experience but did build a 42' Catamaran and spent 10 years sailing around the world. I have a pretty good understanding of systems. Our boat had solar power, Wind power, 44 gallon/hr reverse osmosis water maker, 200 ah of alternators,1000 ah of batteries...etc. I designed and built all the systems. Therefore when things went wrong (and they always do) I was the one to blame..... Bad warranty!

I do have one question: I am trying to add a photo to the text. I paste the url for the photo into the block as directed. the photo never shows up only the url which is not clickable.......

Thanks everybody for this great resource!

We are Dave and Judy Howell
david.onefreeebird@gmail.com

Photo of boat link:

https://photos.google.com/search/fee...qLQc3ws5Gj2muk
Wow, I envy your sailing life, you lived my dream. I retired in 2000 at 55 yrs. old and in good health, with strong pension income and had many years sailing experience taught to me and Wife by members of S.F. bay yacht club while I lived near there. Sailed off shore U.S. west coast with club boats and members, South to Mex and North to Vancouver areas.

In 2000, wanted to sell my house with lot's equity and buy a 42-45' monohull and take off from CA. west coast to Hi. and then down to South Seas area and live on boat for 5-10 yrs. transit Panama Canal on way back into Caribbean area. Now at my age "with" some health issues, dream is gone. GLAD TO HEAR you did what you did and best wishes to you with your now land yacht.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum