Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 07:38 PM   #1
evergreen49

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Colorado
THOR #1327
Excellent Thor Customer support!

There is often many comments about how bad or unresponsive the Thor Customer service is, on this website/forum, and felt they needed to be recognized for excellent service.

I had some issues with my AXIS since its purchase in December and contacted my selling dealer, Total RV, and Thor customer service. Although it took several weeks to arrange for a field rep to come out to Denver and required parts (including windshield), Thor was responsive to my needs and their field rep was both knowledgeable and customer oriented. All the work (two full days by the Thor Rep) was completed under warranty and I am pleased with the result.

Also, I want to recognize Ivan with Total RV for standing behind the sale even though I was from out of state. Total RV's slogan is "you will come in as strangers and leave as friends" and they delivered as promised.

Hats off to Thor and Total RV...and thanks, Evergreen49

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.