Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Satellite
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 02:23 PM   #5
jpmihalk

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 35C
State: South Dakota
THOR #3761
The answer to the original question is "it depends." It depends on the model of receiver you have for your RV and whether or not you can make sure it will work with the house antenna (which is typically fixed in place.) Most likely it WILL work, but it may take a few "check switch" adjustments to get the receiver set up for the home and then set it back to the RV antenna. I believe that DirecTV has a website where you can check for compatibility as well as get the settings you will need to add the receiver to your home network. We are no longer DirecTV subscribers so I can't go beyond in detail, but I am pretty sure you can do what you are wanting to.
FMCA - F457085
Blog - https://traversity.us
jpmihalk is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum