Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 04:19 PM   #8
Rich&Cathy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Ace 29.3
State: California
THOR #6522
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve76 View Post
Wow, I envy your sailing life, you lived my dream. I retired in 2000 at 55 yrs. old and in good health, with strong pension income and had many years sailing experience taught to me and Wife by members of S.F. bay yacht club while I lived near there. Sailed off shore U.S. west coast with club boats and members, South to Mex and North to Vancouver areas.

In 2000, wanted to sell my house with lot's equity and buy a 42-45' monohull and take off from CA. west coast to Hi. and then down to South Seas area and live on boat for 5-10 yrs. transit Panama Canal on way back into Caribbean area. Now at my age "with" some health issues, dream is gone. GLAD TO HEAR you did what you did and best wishes to you with your now land yacht.
To add a picture when you click on reply you can just scroll a bi t and you will see a add picture box or you can just click on the small picture of a camera that you see right below your text.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum