Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 10:30 PM   #1
FW28z
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2011 Four Winds 28Z
State: Michigan
THOR #531
Undocumented "Feature" #27

OK. so now it's my turn to ask for your guys help. I was poking around my 28Z today and under the lavatory cabinet, I found this:

It looks like an automotive grade automatic resetting breaker to me, but I have not the slightest idea why it's there, or what it's function is.

It seems to me to have been put there deliberately. The compartment this was in is just a shelf without a door, and is immediately above the converter/AC/DC distribution panel (which is not accessible from the bathroom, but the bedroom behind it).

The only possible ideas I have is it is either there in case you want to install an inverter, or perhaps you have to remove one of the cables to pull the converter out.

Anyway, any of you have such a thing on your coach, and have you discovered what it might be?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.