Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Fridge odor
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 02:53 PM   #9
m1noel

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Idaho
THOR #9660
Coffee grounds. spread them around and leave them for a couple of days. Years ago we flew out of the country for a week in the middle of summer and left the motor home plugged in at the house like we always do. Had groceries in the fridge including salmon fillets in the freezer. A pinhole opened up on the ice maker supply line and sprayed directly into the GFCI AC plug for the fridge, shutting it down. You can imagine the stench that fish created. I was ready to throw out the fridge until I tried the coffee grounds. I put them in for a couple days, cleaned them out, and did it one more time and the odor was completely gone.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum