Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 01:44 AM   #3
RickAuz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Ontario
THOR #8849
Quote:
Originally Posted by dPad2 View Post
I have this same issue with my '17 Vegas 24.1. I want the driver's seat to be part of the 'living room' when I have multiple people visiting. Curious if you ever figured anything out? I kinda hate to lose my left arm, yet might be willing. An 'off/on' solution would be great. Thanks.
Yes I was able to remove the left arm rest it was quite difficult to do. It comes off by pressing in very hard I had to use my knee against it and pull the armrest backwards it will then pop out. The first few times the amount of pressure pushing on the armrest was excessive to get it to release. I don’t know if it is one a little bit or I have better technique but it comes off much easier to allow the chair to swivel effortlessly.
So the key is lots of pressure pushing in on the hinge of the armrest and turning it backwards until it pops out.
Rick

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.