Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Door Problem
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 07:34 PM   #7
ClayBate

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 38SQ
State: Texas
THOR #10820
Thanks for the replies - still locked out. Sounds like it's in the handle (and associated rod or whatever) . . . the deadbolt and electronic lock are working fine. The handle just isn't working (not shifting rod or whatever . . . something has become disconnected). Imagine our frustration . . . one day ownership of expensive rig and it's inoperable due to a $5 lock or handle. I'm now seeking other ways to get in, but hesitant to destroy a window. I have talked to dealer and someone from Elkhart (Thor) called . . . no secret ways to get in. Our other first day problem was tremendous wind noise coming from the front right windshield. I'm now wondering if there is a mobile service that would replace and re-seal the windshield . . . and I would crawl through when the windshield is popped out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum