Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #12
rjhewitt

Brand: Crossroads
State: Wisconsin
THOR #277
Good advice Lloyd. No, we actually went directly through a wholesaler in Elkhart, IN. We've really enjoyed the experience with our sales rep so far. Hoping the rest of the experience goes as well. We also have been in contact with their WI factory rep. Seems like a great guy also. I have been in contact with the both of them throughout this entire process. My husband is really good at handling tough situations and has already given me the "be prepared to walk away if needed" speech. I doubt very much it will come to that as these people seem to know what they're doing and seem reputable. We take folks at their word, so that's how we will go into this until they prove to be different.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum