Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 09:18 PM   #2705
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrasp58 View Post
Hi Everyone, I've been following this thread for a few months now and have completed a bunch of the mods that have been posted. This is a great way to relay information to other owners. I've done the CHF, Curtains behind the drivers station, replaced heating vents, added a steering stabilizer, did the engine cowl with DynaMax along with under the floor of the driver and passenger plus other some fixes.
I've learned a lot from just reading all the posts, so please keep up the great ideas there're very helpful.

Tony
Thank halfprice (Jerry) for starting this Great thread. There have been many contributors, but Jerry started it all !!! Hard to believe this started as one page and now has grown to almost 140, WOW

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum