Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 04:43 PM   #12
gmc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 32A
State: Florida
THOR #2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by VJRocky View Post
I have had the same frustrating issues in my 2014 Hurricane 34E. Radio just goes dead. No screen, camera's or Radio. On the road now and at my last stop I removed the two fuses at P1-2 F35 and P2-2 F28 in the converter fuse panel under the hood to check the fuses. Both were good but when I replaced them... Walla! Radio working again. I don't know what the issue is but fixed for now.
I'm on my second 212T - and it is starting to have issues as well...
Either completely dead... or 'blank screen' but radio/CD works (can't change anything but volume and can't turn off... or 'multicolor snow' screen...

Sometimes removing all power briefly - or longer - brings it back for a while - but it WILL fail again.
I pop the radio out and disconnect all wires on back and let it sit... Then reconnect and hope... On the list for the next service visit - as I have an extended service plan that should cover it - and its currently in its 'dead' mode again. We'll see what they replace it with this time...
2014 Hurricane 32A
2000 Infinity (previous)
gmc is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.